Welcome to AndEngine wiki
It is a place where we gather common knowledge about AndEngine and try to make something that looks like documentation.
- Here's a great starting point to get going with AndEngine.
- Check here for tutorials of all kind.
- Check here for general problems other AndEngine users have found and solved.
If you are first time on this wiki and want to contribute
Then there are some things you need to know:
- Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com
page revision: 11, last edited: 16 Sep 2014 13:30